Access fees and season passes
Residents: Free, with the valid resident’s card
Non-residents: View access fees in the PLAN YOUR VISIT section
Cross-country skiing, ice skating and snow tubing – new guidelines and rules for the 2020-2021 season:
• The reception building will only be accessible for those who wish to warm up a few minutes. It will not be possible to eat on site.
• No restaurant or cafeteria service will be available on site.
• Personal belongings must not be left inside the building.
• Indoor or outdoor gatherings are prohibited (other than immediate families).
• Access to our ski waxing area and rest areas is limited.
• You must respect signs and instructions posted on site and follow the one-way direction indicated for the entrance and access to the trails as well as for the exit to the parking lots.
• Equipment rental will be available upon reservation only.
Equipment rental – new: Cross-country ski and snowshoe rental will be available from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., when the activities are open, and upon reservation only. Procedures is available on the site
web under PLAN YOUR VISIT
Cross-country skiing lessons: No lessons will be offered this season due to public health restrictions.
Be prepared for your visit
• Whenever possible, wax your skis at home before your visit since our ski waxing area can only accommodate one person at a time for a restricted amount of time.
• Make sure you are dressed from head to toe before your arrival.
• Respect all signage and regulations in effect for our facilities